PoS-Phone is a VOIP telephony software solution focused on and optimised for sales points, caracterised by its low resource consumption, the possibility to employ any switchboard that is compatible with the SIP protocol (Asterisk, Alcatel, FreeSWITCH…) and that, furthermore, does not interfere with any of the applications and services deployed on the point of purchase.
Currently the PoS-Phone solution supports the majority of the basic and advanced VOIP telephony functionalities. As its distinguishing point, PoS-Phone has been designed and optimised for such specific and heterogeneous environments as the sales points may be.
SuHaviour is a software solution designed for the monitoring of critical systems in Real Time where its main characteristic is that it presents a logic based on the behavior of the systems, comparing the execution parameters in a time slot against another defined behavior.
Moreover, the SuHaviour solution employs, as well, the traditional monitoring based on the direct reading of traces and the state of the system.
Enterprise Mobile Device Manager, EMDM is a software solution based on the concept of mobile device administration that covers the main functions to, in a centralised way, administer a group of mobile devices independently of its manufacturer and operating system.
The EMDM solution allows the profile and device administration under security, data and features policies; being fully integrated with the corporate systems.
Moreover it presents the following features:
- Policies sending and deployment.
- Safe erasing of corporate configuration data.
- Device location.
- Device information recovery.
Stock Suite is a software solution in charge of gathering and inventorying the “wreck” found in a shop or warehouse, being any device or peripheral in which an agent may be deployed or simply located in the client’s internal network.
Stock Suite presents the following features:
- Location registry. Every time a new device is incorporated or changes location, it is registered automatically in the system in real time.
- Updated devices inventory. The location of every device, the shop or warehouse where it remains and the terminal or sales point to which it is connected is known.
- Device traceability. For every device we know which has been its history, where it is or where it has been connected.
- Terminal or sales point history.